The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Cylindrical cast-in-place template
It is widely used in concrete pouring construction of load-bearing columns in bridge construction site construction.
1.Technological process: complete the concrete protective layer thickness control block installation→ erecting operation platform → welding cross-shaped steel bar → cylindrical root cleaning, elastic wire positioning → cleaned qualified (clean brush release agent) steel template in place → closed Cylindrical formwork and fasten the sealing bolt → install cable wind rope, adjust the verticality → cylindrical root joint filling and blocking →pouring concrete →demoulding →curing concrete, repair and clean steel template and brush release agent.
2. Operating points: when the height of cylindrical casting is greater than or equal to 3.5m, it can be divided into sections and the height shall not exceed 3m each time.
3, Concrete protective layer control: Reinforced steel acceptance, along the cylinder ring spacing between 400 ~ 500 or so to placed blocks(usually using plastic blocks), the block should not be too densely laid, so as not to affect the free expansion of the glass reinforced plastic formwork when pouring concrete .
4. Within the height range of each cylindrical pouring, make the upper, middle and lower welding rings and cross-shaped steel bar (φ12-16 steel bars form “○+” shape) to fix the shape of cylindrical steel cage.
5. Remove the sundries on the column base, pop up the cross control line and the external tangent line on the circumference of the column to locate the steel template.
6. Close the cylindrical formwork and secure the sealing bolts.
7. Install the wind rope and adjust the verticality.
8. Fill the gap at the root of the cylinder.
9. Concrete pouring.Pay attention to vibration during pouring, to ensure that the concrete bubble extrusion.
10. After the concrete is poured to meet the demoulding requirements, first remove the column root mortar, then remove the cable wind rope, loosen the tuyere bolt, the template bounces off the interface, and then remove the template.